run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Catch Up

So, yeah, I've been running. But it's kind of the same ole stuff... so, let's talk about something that I actually have pictures of! My life lately.

Christmas was wonderful. Present-wise, I made out like a stinking bandit: GoPro Camera and loads of accessories to go with it, Ipod Shuffle, a Jawbone UP 24 (which my entire immediate family has, which is TOTALLY FUN you guys), and this amazing travel bag from Lo and Sons:

Have stylish bag, will travel.
Ahem, The KoB.

But the best part of the holiday was getting to spend loads of time with my immediate family, eating a boatload of cheesy, creamy goodness, and I got to spend some time with this little stinker:

My Cousin's kid. Who is quite possibly,
the most adorable little boy on the planet.

The KoB got me some cookie cutters for Christmas, (including a llama one!!), so we made cookies on Saturday. Damn, I forgot how fun decorating cookies is:
Between this and the box of chocolates his mom got me
one of my new years resolutions is
to LOSE FUCKING WEIGHT.

I also got to spend some time with my favorite, most perfect, little niece who is crawling around like a little champ!
I die.
Pay no attention to The KoB in a women's Christmas sweater.

Cutest niece ever.
She'll be racing soon enough.

The weekend was capped off with a text from a great friend that she got engaged on Sunday! Overall, it was just a perfect family and friend filled holiday week. I had 3 days off of work and soaked in every minute of it. I am so thankful to have a healthy, happy family and I hope you all had a fantastic holiday, as well.

1 comment:

Carina said...

The sweater thing made me laugh. Merry Christmas! Love the llama cookie cutters.