run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Update on last week's non-plan running plan

So, last week. I actually met my goal!! I did my little 30 minute runs and I did one "long" run of 9 miles. And I feel great about it.

This week, I'm shooting for the same thing, but inching it up to 40 minutes for most of the runs.

Other highlights of the week/weekend...

 
 Yahtzee Thursday

Beer and Scratch-Offs Friday


Leo out in the Corvette Sunday

Not pictured:

Going to Home Improvement Stores twice in one weekend to get PLANTS and FLOWERS and FRUIT BUSHES. Seriously, I'm obsessed with using The KoB's outdoor space for vegetables and flowers.

Getting a new remote entry clicker programmed for my car. WAHOOOOOOO!

Watching the movie Snowpiercer:
Really good.
Really disturbing.


It was a good week and a great weekend.



5 comments:

Carina said...

I love Yahtzee, and I LOVE white cheddar popcorn. And I almost cried trying to program my garage into my car -- someone else had to do it, and that headache is part of the reason I'm holding off on a new car. Sounds unreasonable, but true. Radio presets are another reason. Knowing which side the gas is on is another. None reasonable, but all have weight.

Amy said...

Carina: Get ready, I am about to blow your mind....

Regarding which side the gas tank is on: There is a little arrow above the gauge of your fuel level that tells you which side of the car you refuel on. I had gone for 15 years driving cars and sticking my head out of the window trying to figure out which side to refuel. And then one day The KoB pointed out the arrow.

HOW DID I NEVER KNOW THIS???? Anyway, you're welcome.

Programming things is still a bitch, so, I feel you on that.

And also... obviously, we would be best friends if we lived in the same city. Yahtzee, puzzles, popcorn, CHEESE, running.

Gracie said...

I'm going to blow all of your minds. The arrow on my sister car POINTS THE WRONG WAY.

Carina said...

Hmm, I am going to have to confirm -- in my current rental car and next week on my car and my husband's car to see if this arrow you speak of is real. But given Gracie's comment, I think it's still a reason to resist a new car.

coach bitch said...

OMG. I had been driving for nearly 38 years (ancient much?) before Cheryl pointed out that arrow to me last year. I too wondered, HOW DID I NEVER KNOW THIS????

Dumb bitches unite.