run, rest, eat, bitch, buy things, cross-train, blog, repeat.

Friday, July 31, 2015

Bitches do Leadville Part 3

The day we climbed up a fucking mountain.

 And all of us...
 ...did the...
...same fucking pose.

 But seriously, it was another spectacular day.

I took my time and tried to enjoy the hike as much as possible.

And it worked. I felt great and can honestly say I had
a blast struggling up that 14er.

Tanya, Cheryl, and I sorta stuck together and that
made it sooooo fun.

Since The KoB and I had hiked it last year, 
I didn't really take a whole lot of scenic pictures this year.
It is such a gorgeous hike, though.

 The most harrowing part of the hike.
Almost to the top!!

 The trail marker at the top!

Selfie from the highest peak in Colorado!

Again with the fucking arms.
It's like we were in a Creed video or something.

Cheryl and I take photos of each other taking photos.
Totes Meta.

Heading back down.

Helluva hike.


1 comment:

MissTonay said...

"In a Creed video" HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Cheryl has at least 3 more of me in that pose. WTF? Anyway, what a day that was.